| มีคนส่งมาให้ ชอบมาก เลยอยากให้เพื่อนๆได้อ่านกันครับ
Eleven Proven Ways to Get Along Better With EVERYONE
คนที่คุณก็รู้ว่าใคร - [8:20:32 29 ม.ค. 2544]
1. Before you say anything to anyone, ask yourself 3 things: Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
2. Make promises sparingly and keep them faithfully
3. Never miss the opportunity to compliment or say something encouraging to someone
4. Refuse to talk negatively about others; don't gossip and don't listen to gossip
5. Have a forgiving view of people. Believe that most people are doing the best they can
6. Keep an open mind; discuss, but don't argue. (It is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.)
7. Forget about counting to 10. Count to 1,000 before doing or saying anything that could make matters worse
8. Let your virtues speak for themselves
9. If someone criticizes you, see if there is any TRUTH to what he is saying; if so, make changes. If there is no truth to the criticism, ignore it and live so that no one will believe the negative remark
10. Cultivate your sense of humor; laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
11. Do not seek so much to be consoled, as to console; do not seek so much to be understood, as to understand; do not seek so much to be loved as to love
I pray that all of us will keep these points in mind and the Biblical principles behind them so that we can continuously improve our personal relationships with others wherever we are.